3516 12th Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98506


Is it true that once my child turns 13 I will no longer have access to their medical records?

Any minor thirteen years or older may request and receive outpatient treatment without the consent of the minor’s parent. Parental authorization, or authorization from a person who may consent on behalf of the minor pursuant to RCW 7.70.065, is required for outpatient treatment of a minor under the age of thirteen. This includes access to online medical records (patient portal).

Do you offer after-hours care?

South Sound Pediatrics offers Saturday appointments from 8 am-12 pm and Sundays at the discretion of the on-call provider. Our providers are also on-call 24 hours a day for emergent needs.

My statement is confusing- who can help me understand why I owe what I do?

Statements will mirror your EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company and help you to understand what your insurance has and hasn't covered. Please refer to your EOB for clarification. If you disagree with the portion your insurance left as patient responsibility please contact them first. If additional help is needed please do not hesitate to contact our billing department.

How do I get my child's prescription refilled?

The fastest way to get your prescription refilled is to contact your pharmacy. For ADHD refills please call the clinic directly. With all medications please contact the pharmacy or clinic at least 3 days before your prescription runs out.


Privacy Policy
Translate »